Need information about nano technology program in Louisiana tech university?

m doing my b.engg in electical engineering..
And i would be applying as a transfer student.my c gpa is arnd 2.8 with few backs which i cleared.
Actully i wish to work in nano-science. so i searched for universities offering degree in nanoscience

and i am not able to decide whether i should first complete my electrical engineering or should i switch to nano science.?

Can u tell me about nano tech program offered in

louisiana tech university

there are university in uk which offer bachelors in nanoscience like

leeds university

but problem is i dont know anything about the program.

It would be very help ful if any 1 of u can guide me ..

and which 1 is better 1st tier uk university or 2nd tier us university?..

tnx in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Need help asap

Could you please edit your post and follow the posting rules? [That is, No SMS text in your posts]
  • nehpalsingh
    nehpalsingh
    sorry about that .
    can any 1 please help me??
  • nehpalsingh
    nehpalsingh
    Need help asap

m doing my b.engg in electical engineering..
    And i would be applying as a transfer student.my c gpa is arnd 2.8 with few backs which i cleared.
    Actully i wish to work in nano-science. so i searched for universities offering degree in nano science

and i am not able to decide whether i should first complete my electrical engineering or should i switch to nano science.?

Can u tell me about nano tech program offered in

louisiana tech university

there are university in uk which offer bachelors in nanoscience like

leeds university

but problem is i dont know anything about the program.

It would be very help ful if any 1 of u can guide me ..

and which 1 is better 1st tier uk university or 2nd tier us university?..

tnx in advance 😕
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the point in reposting the same question in different thread? You are breaking the CE's No SMS Text Protocol.

Further usage of SMS text in your post and reposting will lead to permanent ban on your account.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was surfing internet yesterday when I came across the popular site, JaagoRe. Well I really think the guys have done and are doing a great job. They make the...
😛 Dear friends, give me some idea about both gear shifting and clutch movement in two wheelers using hands 😕
Hi, i am working on scheduling of threds...i am having a thread library different from pthreads. I wanted to switch b/w the threads. Its possible for me to switch, if...
CEans, Its official now. Wipro & MegaSoft are two more companies to be banned by World Bank along with Satyam. Both Wipro and MegaSoft are now not eligible to received...
Well,man requires air,water and food to live,i was wondering with global warming and other factor which one of our need can be eliminated or replaced completely,i think food can be...