Need inforamation about events like SAE BAJA

i'm in my 3rd year mechanical engineering.
am interested in participating in events like SAE BAJA
can anyone help me out and list few events like this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vaibhav kr.
    i'm in my 3rd year mechanical engineering.
    am interested in participating in events like SAE BAJA
    can anyone help me out and list few events like this?
    Check this out -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    All the information about all events is on SAE's website.
  • vaibhav kr.
    vaibhav kr.
    thanks guys for the support.
    i would also like to know are there any such events apart from SAE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vaibhav kr.
    thanks guys for the support.
    i would also like to know are there any such events apart from SAE.
    Keep watch on this section. All our CEans update this section with event information. Feel free to contribute too. 😀
  • jgs
    jgs
    Hello this is sudharsan, even i am doing my third year. baja is a competiton where in you along with your crew members are required to design an all terrain vehicle before which you are required to complete several rounds including direct interviews regards the technologies invloved in it. after completing all those interviews you are permitted to design your buggy and participate in it. this festivalhappend only once in a year and the winners are always from top institutions like nits and iits. this is what i know, and if u know more about this please do let me know about this.. you can try contraptions at iit chennai that is to be held this month.all the very best for youyr proceedings.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys can you please explain me about Knowledge.
can anyone give me the link for presentation of internal and external sort😔
I'm wondering why this discussion hasn't come up on CE yet. Can anyone here talk about creating our own Web-Spider (crawler)? I bet it would be an interesting discussion.
Hey friends, I am using Vista Ultimate. It is good. But the problem is the space in C partition is decreasing day by day for no files. How can i...

hi

Hi iam srujana, iam from india(andhra pradesh)and studying b.tech 3 rd year.My hobbies are playing shettle,doing yoga,watching tv,chatting with friends.