Need Ideas for Web Development Projects

My areas include: Java, C/C++, Python. I want to do my major project and need ideas for web development projects. I have thought of providing live demo online of applications like linux applications before users can download those apps. Is this a good project and if it is, how can I proceed; what language and tools to use?

Also, is there any project related to Linux that I can develop? I need some ideas in this aspect.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oplus India and online retail store Snapdeal collaborate to launch Oplus XonPad 7, the company's first ever tablet in India. The device is only available with Snapdeal for a price...
A story is best when read and felt, and it's even better if you could smell the pages on which your favorite characters have been sketched upon. A few bookworm...
Here is an interesting article on TATAs from 'the Engineer' magazine (UK): https://www.theengineer.co.uk/opinion/comment/tata-for-now/1017770.article?cmpid=tenews_92384
with factorial(n,fact)as ( select 2,cast(2 asfloat) union all select n+1,(n+1)*fact from factorial where n<50 ) select n,fact from factorial
All the innovation that seems to be happening across various engineering disciplines; more so in electronics & computing domain seems to be incremental feature upgrades; and nothing 'breakthrough' sorts. We...