Need ideas for superheater project: analys in CFD

Hi ,
I'm Doing my final year project in superheater i has to analys in CFD need some reference and some steps how to analys

Replies

• avinashvadivel
    avinashvadivel
    I need to analys superheater wht are the conditions anb boundary conditions to analys in CFD send you sugession to
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    avinashvadivel
    I need to analys superheater wht are the conditions anb boundary conditions to analys in CFD send you sugession to
    I've merged your thread into this single discussion inside project ideas and seminar topics section.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    can you elaborate please ? on what aspects are you going to perform the analysis ? thermal or structural ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has announced a new gaming console and it's still called the PS3. The problem is that there's nothing worth noticing except that the new console is 50% slimmer than...
To generate high dc voltage ,i am following voltage multiplier technique.But i succeded up to 8 stages,beyond 8 stages out put voltage is not increasing .I used 4.7u/450V electrolytic capacitors...
why fan winding will damage ,if we connect two condensors to the fan?
I'm studying high voltage electrical engineering and came across this question: How can ground provide return path?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CURRENT AND ELECTRICITY?