need ideas for final project of software engineering

hello all,

i m a final year student doing software engineering. now its time for me to submit idea for my final project but i m unable to get any idea which is gud and still easy to implement as i m interested in doing solo project. i have almost 4-5 months to complete my project.

i would prefer using java over .net. plz help me and give me ideas for my final project. hoping for a favorable response from u people.

thank u in advance.:smile:

Replies

• rtk1511
    rtk1511
    hey im in 2nd year rite now.Even i am thinking of making a software but in .NET.From ur experience can u suggest somthing??And do u want a kind of hi fi topic or normal one??

I am making a typemaster kind of typing tutorial right now u too may think on something similar.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    star111792
    hello all,

i m a final year student doing software engineering. now its time for me to submit idea for my final project but i m unable to get any idea which is gud and still easy to implement as i m interested in doing solo project. i have almost 4-5 months to complete my project.

i would prefer using java over .net. plz help me and give me ideas for my final project. hoping for a favorable response from u people.

thank u in advance.:smile:
    Perhaps you should try browsing this section for tons of ideas contributed by CEans. You'll find something useful to you, for sure 😀.

How about setting up a "Live Chat Support" system? A live chat support system is used by companies to provide technical support online to the website visitors.

Work out the features on your own and share them with us. We'll be happy to help you as long as you don't try to seek free lunch 😀.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please i need your help and ideas on how to control appliances using mobile phones., and where can i download f bus protocol that can run on windows xp and...
Hi CEians im a new member.;-) Now im a 6th semester Mechanical Engineering Student in India.For my mini project in this semester ,im looking for a good topic .. Will...
Hello!!!! Dinesh Suthar (civil Engg Student)
* B.E = Bachelor of Engineering CEans, This topic popped up in my mind while chatting with CEan - Kidakaka. Kidakaka asked "How many people get into engineering because they...
CEans, I invite contributions to this thread from people who have spent some time in the professional environment. The point behind starting this thread is to help students write professional...