Need idea for final year project

Hi,

Am presently in final year production. I need an idea for the final year project. My focus is for the society so tel me any idea which you feel might be useful for the society especially for special people ( visual, deaf and dumb, Physically challenge). Am new to this forum, hope you all help me out in maing my project successful !!

Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• arjunoids
    arjunoids
    refer the following link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    hi,

we've got some ideas. Contact me. I'll let u know. πŸ˜€
    thanks for de link. πŸ˜€

I've developed some ideas.
    1. Artificial hand actuation for basic Hand actions for disabled ppl.
    2. Automatic (food) feeding mechanism for the phsically challengd ppl.
    Pl Help me out in these too.

Thanks allπŸ˜€
    Hi,

Being a new comer to this forum, i wish to get help from you all. Can u please let me know some details of the three titles which i have quoted in the previous post ??

😁

Thanks
  • arjunoids
    arjunoids
    #1. Artificial hand actuation for basic Hand actions for disabled ppl--- is already done
    #2. Automatic (food) feeding mechanism for the phsically challengd ppl--- sounds interesting. but r u sure that it has more pros than cons?????
    what i think is it can harm the people. and also when it comes to cheaning, it should be very easy. it should not have sharp or pointed ends. last but not the least, it should not scare them.
    ya right.. thank u.. πŸ˜€

v have just thought of doing these. Yet to conceptually decide and design the main framework.

Can u help us in these??
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    If you go in for automatic food feeding mechanism, then you'll have to carry out extensive anthropometric analysis. You might even have to calibrate the mechanism for individual needs. Else you'll need proximity sensors and various other sensors that will help the mechanism "see" and thus steer by itself!!
  • arjunoids
    arjunoids
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks all πŸ˜€

The problem now is that our guide has changed the topic to automatic tracking and trapping of solar energy using solar panel!

This too sounded interesting so we hav taken up this.

But the problem is we are confused as to go in for algorithm as it may become astrological while going in for sensors might make the system more complicated.

Any ideas or papers done on it?

If so Please guide!

Thanks πŸ˜€
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Try to make a cultivating machine.
    Like plucking machine.
    Ploughing machine

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, This is the First of several posts on Fuzzy logic. Il slowly post the entire tutorial: Please leave your suggestions, feedback and question which we will discuss in...
[FONT="]My husband and I were trying to purchase a home but we need to raise our credit score and I heard about this credit enhancement program that will raise your...
I want to do something big.I'm ready to work hard learn new stuff and for the record I have already done before.SO I need a idea with MS in mind.I...
can u tell me something about Conference in final yr?? Is it Paper presentation????????
Awesome! It's been 40 years since Appolo was launched. It all started from in 1960 when NASA visualised sendign humans on moon. The mission started of with a monkey and...