need help

i had noted a problem in my friends laptop actually he called to me to check that
problem is
he is using os as xp professional sp3
he told that he installed that os in showroom they made 30gp for os disk and other disks has higher space anyway the problem is it is showing no space in local disk and is neither uninstalling any software installed in it
now my question is
is there any way to solve this problem with formatting????

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Try formatting complete hard disk with Ubuntu and then install any Windows in it. Better use a legal copy than a pirated one and use a newer version of Windows than xp.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    k but iam asking about solving the problem without formatting
    anyway thanks for posting your view

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A great idea starts in a great mind. However the successful execution of this idea takes a lot of people – and managing so many people in turn takes just...
"Control of Steam Power Plant is very big job need Care to fulfill the appropriate degree of stability and dependability for such this big system " In many countries, plants...
this is my title for my project : Automotive Anti-Collision Alert System (ACS) by Distance Monitoring this project is about measuring the safe distance that will varied according to the...
Hello, I need help in joomla. have placed the modules in correct positions.when i click on pagination 1 . The positions of modules display well.But when click on to pagination...
Hello friends, I have recently purchased a digital camera. But now I am looking to buy camera filter. I am looking for filter which should be specially designed, good quality,...