need help

Hi, I am new to CE, so pardon me if I am posting my question at the wrong place.

I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from Delhi(Bharati Vidyapeeth College) and currently in 5th semester.
I want to know about the summer training at the end of third year and what are the procedure for applying to the companies. Whenever I google industrial training I always get responses such as training for 2 months @Rs 5000 in Java,.Net,c/c++,PHP etc.

But,I want to know what's the procedure for doing summer training in companies(at the end of my third year) as I don't want to learn languages by paying money. Hoping for insightful advices,

Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i just wanna say ON CE's site there is no medium so that we could chat with any CE member instantly we need to go to there profiles to send...
hey everyone, I have just recently started my final year project and have (along with my group mate) decided to work on the topic "USB protocol/bus Analyzer". Though I do...
Name: Nocker *Engineering Trade: Electronics & Computer Systems Location: Australia *Occupation: Work full time at a security electronics design and manufacturing company, study part time (final year) Work Experience: 1...
Hi guys can a step up transformer raise a voltage of 10mV to 220V..
guys can anyone tell me some project names tat implement AI