Need help with project : Credit Card System

I want to know about introducing credit card sysytem

sir please tell me how can i ask someone help personally?

actually i want to ask help for my projects so how can i do that for a particular person please do specify how it can be done

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can get personal help from CEans, but we request that all the discussions happen through the forums. This ensures that all the help offered is available publicly for greater benefit & reach. So go ahead, and ask your doubts. Whoever knows the answers to your questions will definitely answer 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's an interesting question I stumbled upon on the Internet - write the most unique things you can do in India but not elsewhere in the world. Can you think...
Imagine that CrazyEngineers is looking for really talented engineers - just out of college or with some experience to work on some really interesting projects that requires engineers from all...
When Biggie was recruiting bloggers for VoiCE, he came across lot of people who wanted to help, but couldn't. Before I tell you what all awesome things you can do,...
Found this interesting & motivating infographic that tells you how many tries it takes before you succeed. What I'm interested in knowing is have you ever tried 'continuously', without giving...
Hey guys, i need some info about it. if you guys can provide me some info with some ppt's it will be nice. Can some one give me difference between...