Need Help With Paper Writing @ College Level

technical paper writing is a new concept for me... plz tell me abt it or giv me sum directions .... how can a present a paper at clg level...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi shuchi,

You can present papers in inter-collegiate paper presentation competitions.
    Do take a look at these threads -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

All you have to do is select a topic of your interest or one from the topics suggested by the competitions, read and do some research about it and then write a paper on it. Submit it to the organization conducting the conference or competition. If they like your topic, your research and your way of presentation, you will be called to deliver a seminar on that topic.
  • shuchi@singh
    shuchi@singh
    ok thanku so much for ur help.........😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is SAP and How to learn it..! Can I learn it online ?
Guys, Indian Hockey (Women) have put a brilliant performance kudos to them for they have earned it. Its a proud moment for Indians. Wishing them good luck for comming matches......
Hello guys If you know any web designer in Personal then Please ask him to contact me I am in great need of him Designer will be paid on the...
Hello guys, I am working on modeling a tire in NX I-Deas. I am stuck on the part where I have to extrude on tire curved surface. I don't know...
CEans, The TiE Conference is being held at Nagpur and the CE Team is bringing you the latest updates from the conference. Today's live blog begins at 10:00 AM (approximately...