Need help with Digital meter???

hey guys can anyone help me out here with this meter problem im getting?? i have a digital electricity meter ,now there is a port on the front of the meter
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
its an 8 pin port, the people said at the shop that we can connect it to the computer from that port, has anyone worked on this meter so i know what port to use??? please help 😕

Replies

• bill190
    bill190
    Do you have the directions?

Or what brand and model is the meter? Can you look at the manufacturer's web site and find the instructions?

This would probably say what cable to use.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey it might be a plug-n-play device,better is you check with the datasheets or user manual u will get all the details

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

mat lab code for multiple signal representation in ofdm peak to avg power reduction
hi everyone, I want to know you Electrical & Electronics Engineering more demand in india . _____________________________________________
Hi frnds i need a java applet code for a moving box..pls reply frnds..😕
guys can anyone of u tell me how to decompress a file using kgb archeiver . i got a .kgb file and i wanna decompress it using kgb archeiver. plss...
Hi.. Which is the better CPU - Single CPU 369 MHz OR Dual CPU 220 MHz. (related to mobile phones.)