Need Help with Choice of embedded system

Hey guys, I need some help in a project i am currently doing. I need a device that would look like a Palm Sized Touchscreen that will take input from a signal source (either analog or digital) and compare to a library table and return the result on the display. I would prefer a product that's off the shelf that operates using an open source code programming language like C. I will build one if i have to. ๐Ÿ˜• Thx its for my thesis

Replies

• x_carlo_x
    x_carlo_x
    anyone ? bump
  • sriramchandrk
    sriramchandrk
    Hi,

There are some general purpose display similar to the one you asked.
    Check this site:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Contact that vendor, he will be able to tell if it supports lookup table.

Thanks & Regards
    Sriram
  • muthu12
    muthu12
    Motor I/O Driver. Write a motor driver module to drive the left and right motors. The module should provide at least the following operations (you may customize/combine/add to these as you see fit):
    - motors_Initialization() รข€“ Initialize the PWM channels appropriately for both motors on the robot. After initialization, the motors should both be stopped and braked.
    - Define four symbols: FORWARD, REVERSE, BRAKE, COAST, SAME to integer values of your choice.
    -------------------
    Muthu

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • eeboarder
    eeboarder
    x_carlo_x
    Hey guys, I need some help in a project i am currently doing. I need a device that would look like a Palm Sized Touchscreen that will take input from a signal source (either analog or digital) and compare to a library table and return the result on the display. I would prefer a product that's off the shelf that operates using an open source code programming language like C. I will build one if i have to. ๐Ÿ˜• Thx its for my thesis
    Check out evbplus.com. Any of those HC systems would easily to the job. Getting it to look like a Palm device may be tricky...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
hey Pradeep and praveen have a great day ahead!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!๐Ÿ˜
The Global Energy Crisis is a matter of concern across the world. In every country, ways and means are being sought to reduce the consumption of energy. Sony as a...
hi, every one.... I done project on core java..for load balancing in a distributed system............ our main goal of the project is to "avoid the network crash".......balancing a load.......... problem...
hello, enginerrs...i'm leading..my..web browsing..center..one.of.our..customer ..is..created..a..problem..in..all..of..5.computrs..that is:..when we.just.click..on the..Internet explorer..its..automatically..opening..his..website..only..even..i tried..to change..that..url..into..goole.co.in...its..not..changing...so..what to do???๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”