need help to protect windows

hello all,
i am getting a message that there are some sever viruses in my computer, the alerts are poping up again n again that u should register the additional guard to protect ur PC, n when i click on the message the window apperas asking to register by paying, viruses are trust warior and also identity hacking, can anyone help me how to protect PC without registering with additional guard.
regards

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hello sana which anti-virus do you use currently?
  • sana malik
    sana malik
    hi,
    i was using NOD32 but due to the virses it has been disabled also, i have tried many times but i can't install it now jst coz of these viruses,
    is it possible to delete these viruses without formating hard drive?

regards
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Download avast antivirus it is really good

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    I think you should use kaspersky internet security. But as you says that virus are in your computer it is better to format windows or firstly scan your hard disk on other system which have good updated anti virus.
  • dazzling
    dazzling
    sana,i think u will not be able to install any of antivirus in your computer because of viruses,better you repair your windows using windows cd and just after repairing install a any antivirus with latest update. try it, it will be very much helpful.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    try to install autorun eater ...it can remove some of your problem regarding autorun,folder option and task manager problems ,then u can use any good anti virus like bit defender or any other.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    I can suggest you one thing, detach your harddisk from your system & attach it with someone else system having a good updated antivirus installed. Then scan your hard disk. After scanning attach it back to your system, install avast home edtion & do boot time scan. This will remove all viruses
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    i think that you must be using some pirated software...and when you try to update it...they caught you....
  • Rahul Jamgade
    Rahul Jamgade
    If it is heavily infected with Virus then good solution is to have it formatted. The reason is even if you remove the virus infection , the machine may not be stable. Most of the viruses are file virus and when you execute antivirus on it it may not be able to remove the exact no of virus bits from the file. This leads to corruption of file. Hence it may give problem is a longer run.
    Best is to format it .
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    kust check it on other system and then format it it will be fine
  • ONKSSSSS
    ONKSSSSS
    plz reply if problem is solved else I can help further (provide u tools)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do you have to say about this?
CEans, Recently I received an email from a blog owner pointing out a directly copy-pasted article on CE from his blog. I request all members to refrain from copy pasting...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...fore-you-copy-paste-content-other-source.html in this thread.
Although the two have similarly thin and flat screens, the differences between the two are substantial. Plasma Plasma technology uses a rectangular array of gas plasma cells, with electrical voltages...
Try the new Netbeans IDE 6.8 The only IDE you need! Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris. NetBeans IDE is open-source and free. Download Welcome to NetBeans