Need help to make a spy recorder...

i wanna make something like secret micro phone recording in some other place and recorded data transferred to receiver by any modulation technique, receiver should be with us, and i should listen what is happening there..

This is my plan, plz help me to do make this..

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You just need to make an FM transmitter. The receiver can be your a handheld radio or even mobile phone with FM radio.

I'll be back to you with a link as soon as my internet stabilize.

Edit: Take a look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • chaitanyagymnast
    chaitanyagymnast
    are there any about 100 to 200m range??
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    the main idea on spying is that the size is very small if you are going for such a long range then i doubt it

but it is not impossible you may try to use some survey setups to track a area of 100 to 200m

i can't see other wise
  • chaitanyagymnast
    chaitanyagymnast
    or we can put a receiver and transmitter set near to spying set, i think here we can extend our range, is it possible..!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    chaitanyagymnast
    or we can put a receiver and transmitter set near to spying set, i think here we can extend our range, is it possible..!

100m and beyond i am doubtful of it
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    chaitanyagymnast
    Try to implement something like repeater to increase range. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

By the principle of magnetic levitation, with the proper metal suit, a human can fly in a room (which is in magnetic field) as superman... is it possible...??
Phantasm 2012|Mechanical Fest is a National Level Technical Fest organized by Government College of Engineering,Bargur,Tamilnadu on 10th-11th September 2012. Events: Machining CADD Modeling Water Rocketry Forensic Poster Presentation Technical Quiz...
Hello I am Akshay Jain and I'm a crazy instrumentation and control engineering student. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers family.
hi everyone i m new to the family................. please recommend me new and innovative ideas in order to create project for my college
HI, I would like to make a simple remote control on / off switch for Bulb which is currently running on the 9Volt battery.I dont know where to start .I...