Need Help Related to JAVA

i am wondering to start whats next after java ?Is it should be hibernate?Also suggest me some simple projects to begin?๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• _ultimo
    _ultimo
    go for simple applications like a notepad or a scientific calculator and if u have done advanced java go for a chat server....
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    A simple calculator using java applets and frames will be best and easy to make project.
    You can also make a shopping site with any database at the bac-kend. You can take this project to any level you want. You could use cookies to maintain user information.
  • vinci
    vinci
    Frooty
    A simple calculator using java applets and frames will be best and easy to make project.
    You can also make a shopping site with any database at the bac-kend. You can take this project to any level you want. You could use cookies to maintain user information.
    hey this seems pretty good to begin thanks for help. i will try this .
  • sookie
    sookie
    Just an idea: Make a simple website and try to make it complicated with security features such that no one can make an attack on it. [Anyone interested in security & hacking can take it as their project also]
  • vinci
    vinci
    sookie
    Just an idea: Make a simple website and try to make it complicated with security features such that no one can make an attack on it. [Anyone interested in security & hacking can take it as their project also]
    actually the problem is o dont know how servlets and anything other than core java .Instead how can i reach to develop a website ?
  • vinci
    vinci
    _ultimo
    go for simple applications like a notepad or a scientific calculator and if u have done advanced java go for a chat server....
    can i make these with simply core java or do i need something more to learn first?
  • vinci
    vinci
    _ultimo
    i build a simple calculator and scientific calculator both but without any design or frames as i didnt know these frames and swing in java.Regarding notepad ,i built one in VB ,few years ago ,by source code from internet but i was unable to understood that time.now i will try again in java .
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    To learn Java, a strong base of C++ is ideal. So, make sure you have a working knowledge of object oriented programming.
  • hemal08ce094
    hemal08ce094
    vinci
    actually the problem is o dont know how servlets and anything other than core java .Instead how can i reach to develop a website ?
    for developing web apps[website] in java u must learn jsp/servlet..it is not possible to develop web apps by only core java's concepts.....
  • vinci
    vinci
    i tried applets last night and i succeed in using some swing contents like textfield,button etc.
    thanks to all for help
    this being the first step to a higher jump

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If anyone know about software related to Electrical Engineering. So please inform me.
A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the...
Hello Friends, Can anybody list out some good search engines other than google for searching data and information over internet?
Hello , This post will contain all the puzzles from Infosys recruitment process. I will post 1 puzzle each day and solution at the end of the day.. Please try...
POLARIS PAPER : The selection Process will be in this way 1. Written test 2. Group discussion (there would be group discussion it depends up on the croud) 3. Technical...