need help regarding programs for line follower robot

friends πŸ˜€. i had collected all the components which is needed to do the line follower robot.. since am weak in programming knowledge i require some guidance for programming .. i have de arduino board wid me..pls help meπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    what type component you have placed i mean which programmable device you used
    tell the information so we can give you instruction sets for the device
    as it is not our project we can't give you entire program but we can make you learn about such programs
  • aravindheee
    aravindheee
    i have arduino software.. i mean using tat software gonna upload it
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    aravindheee
    i have arduino software.. i mean using tat software gonna upload it
    i think you did't get me i am saying about device like micro processor or micro controller or any other for which you needed program
  • aravindheee
    aravindheee
    oh. yeah microcontrooller .. atmega328p
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Microcontroller and
    #-Link-Snipped-# this is for downloading program instruction sets for micro controller 8051
    hope this these two will help you
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I think as you are using Arduino there may be inbuilt programmer. You have to write code for your ROBOT in the Arduino Software. have you added all the library files available on Arduino website?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends i think we forgotten about concept explaining threads ok now i am giving about transducers i had just studied it now just in brief correct me if i...
You may discuss it in following thread: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...gineering/41283-equation-residual-stress.html
anyone of you know the equation of residual stress??the simplest one.. hello..i'm new here.. anyone out there knows the simplest equation of residual stress?? help me please... anyone out there...
Hi!! I'm working on a project with an appliances firm. I need a low pressure switch with a TTL output. Suggestions please.πŸ˜€ Thanks.
It was a dark and stormy night that ripped the roof and gates off the stalls that hold Farmer John's cows. Happily, many of the cows were on vacation, so...