anakha
anakha
Branch Unspecified
23 Oct 2008

need help on mini project in electronics

hi everyone,i'm new here,i came to know about crazy enginners while searching for a project idea.I'm doin s5 ec,i badly need help on a mini projectin electronics,i thought of working on the mobile coomunication area,but than i have got no idea as to how to proceed so... please help me out.

awaiting help,
anakha😀
Differential

Differential

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
When I get a call on my cellphone from another cellphone, I wonder where the call is from ! I mean which area ! How about developing something which will tell me where the caller is presently located when he/she calls me !
anakha

anakha

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
"When I get a call on my cellphone from another cellphone, I wonder where the call is from ! I mean which area ! How about developing something which will tell me where the caller is presently located when he/she calls me !"

hi there diferential ,the idea sounds good,so got any idea as how to go about doing it.
thanx for the suggestion ,do let me know about how to go about doing it.

anakha

Differential

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
anakha
"When I get a call on my cellphone from another cellphone, I wonder where the call is from ! I mean which area ! How about developing something which will tell me where the caller is presently located when he/she calls me !"

hi there diferential ,the idea sounds good,so got any idea as how to go about doing it.
thanx for the suggestion ,do let me know about how to go about doing it.

anakha

Give a thought to it and come up with what you think ! Everything ready-made will not be provided here !

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.