Need help--> LORs and SOPs..

As GRE and TOEFL are the first steps towards your MS degree, LORs and SOPs comes next..
I did a project of my last year at some industry and I want a letter of recommendation from the same company but the manager told me to mail him the draft which he would approve.. So the thing is, i tried to refer a few sites for this but i didnt get a good letter of recommendation format for such theme.. so i want you to suggest me some good sites that will help me to prapare my LOR..
Thank you..! 😀

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Check this link, use the search option:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • dikshalakhe
    dikshalakhe
    Dancer_Engineer
    Check this link, use the search option:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanq..! was pretty useful..! 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE group!! I just saw this community on the web and thought it would be great joining it where i could find some handy info for my s called...
Google recently announced the next version of Android: Android 4.1 called Jelly Bean. I've been wondering whether Google and Samsung will bring the Jelly Bean to Galaxy Note. I'm quite...
https://machinedesign.com/video/a-pn..._28&YM_RID=avr@ttkprestige.com&YM_MID=1324756
CE may be hiring. But many sane engineering companies are downsizing their line workers witth robots. Robots work 24x7 (unless they have a breakdown), do not unionize or abscond. While...
Social Networking websites allow us to build on-line profiles, share information, pictures, blog entries, music clips. Face Book, Twitter, Myspace, LinkedIn, Orkut, Hi5 etc are world renowned social networking websites.With...