Need help... Lifting

May I know that how to convert the rack and pinion (with ratchet) horizontal motion to vertical lifting a human weight by adding some mechanism,structure or linkage?
And is it possible to lift a human weight by just the force supply by hand with those mechanism stated above? without using motor or hydraulic...
Or any other mechanism idea can use to lift up a human like scissor jack,or...?
Thanks for anyone giving me ideas.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like lot of publishers are facing issues with the adsense advertisements not being displayed in the emails sent to subscribers through Feedburner. Google's moderators have commented that the...
Looks like there's a serious issue with Google apps. The users are being presented with the 'Google Apps Error: Invalid page request' upon trying to login to Google Apps. Earlier,...
Tech hiring to hit record highs CHENNAI: With campus recruitments by technology companies only weeks away, early indicators suggest this year recruitments may touch a historic high, as top Indian...
Sharp is all set to introduce the 3D mobile phones 003SH and 005SH in India in 2011. The 003SH is a full touch screen phone while 005SH has a slide-out...
Hi friends, I have a create database using SQL 2008 for my project application. i also have done connection with vb 2008. Can i access my database from other computer...