need help in website building!!!

hi friends
i m working on my live project.
i m building website for toy manufacturing company,i have created half part i m stuck on one problem.
the problem is the propritor of the company want login system in his website for his clients.we can not create predefine pages about the client.THE CLIENT profile page is based on clients past hitory,etc.
how can i created log in system in that website.
please folks please help me out .................😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What problem are you facing with creating log-in system? Which programming language are you using? Is it a simple mysql-php combo?
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    I can help if u use asp.net and c#..
    Which lang are u act using?
  • scorpian.ameya
    scorpian.ameya
    i m using asp and ms-acess

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you please tell my servlets are not running? I have J2SE and J2EE installed on my machine. I have apache tomcat 6.0.18 installed as well. I think may be...
I made a web application using asp.net and C# with Sql Server2005 as backend as a training project. I wanted to know if its possible to upload that application for...
hi guys, Look what i've discovered on net while browsing! https://acicode.blogspot.com * Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-08) and Commentary * Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI...
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a way to scanf/getchar() a string of characters into a table ? Am i shooting for the stars or is it a...
Article written by CEan - Desijays [in Feb 2007] for CrazyEngineers. Windows Vista Its that time of the year again and a new incarnation of another Microsoft OS is slated...