Need Help In Starting Business

sir my self sawan agrawal i m from raipur and i doing engineering from mit gondia maharastra sir i m not intrested in doing jobs and others i want some diffrent i have some my own business ideas and many more the problem is that i need a person who can help me so pls give some solution about it
email me at

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Entrepreneurship section.

Since we don't know what problems are you facing and what help you need, we are unable to help you.
  • osantinoo
    osantinoo
    have no clue on the kind of business you are interested in. if you are looking for entrepreneurship in the field of education then #-Link-Snipped-# might be of good guidance. seems like a good growing field in business.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could some one help me by sending (Streostat) software to me Best Regards
Two men were standing together when a third man approached. One of the two men greeted the newcomer and when he had left, the man's companion ask, "who was that...
What are common fields of civil and mechanical engineering?😕 I'm a mechanical engineer student and my partner in one of my classes is a civil engineer student and we need...
why in a series clipper diode circuit,during the forward biasing half cycle the voltage across the diode rises according to the input sinosuidal supply whereas in shunt type clipper diode...
Hey Guys i need some reference about 'SMS controlled moving robot'.give some reference to get a basic idea about this project.i am willing to work with this project. thanks!