need help in project...

Sir,
I am working with a game. in which projects are falling from top of the frame window and a basket is placed at bottom which catches those falling objects. I am not a good programmer yet,even i have done my core-java course. I have the basic knowledge like generating random numbers, multithreading etc. but still not able to make a game.
I am worried about my project plz tell me how to make objects be caught by basket using arrow keys of keyboard...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If any 1 know then please help me out & describe me the steps how to start it & r there any books on design of Presses then please let...
Theses are the answers for today's test: 1. A pile has 34 coins. Two friends Rekha and Rakhi are playing a game in which each of them draws 2 or...
need not b a very advanced one (u can also give advanced ) but should be a place to be explore.
Hi friends, If u are in need of computer related projects please contact ph no:<1234567890>
[h=1]Future car technologies[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ​ The Chevrolet Volt is a plug-in hybrid electric car that went on sale in 2010. The Audi RSQ sports coupé from the...