fahadoosss
fahadoosss
Branch Unspecified
21 Jan 2010

Need help in project: Combined cycle power plant

hi ,
i m a final year student in Bsc.Mechanical engineering in UET lahore ,Pakistan and want to work on combined cycle power plant in my project ,I want to know in which way i can work on it , i need differrent types of projects so that i can make a choice to work.The major thing in my mind is that i want to work on to the incorporation of solar panel to the combined cycle power plant ,so please guide me over it .i want to improve the efficiency of the system means want to produce more power from the given amount of fuel.
10 years ago
Thread moved to Mechanical Engineering Section.
farzad78

farzad78

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Hi to all
I need a general layout of a combined cycle power palnt in the form of DWG.
I would be thankful if u help me . . .
pardesimaniyaro

pardesimaniyaro

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
fahadoosss
hi ,
i m a final year student in Bsc.Mechanical engineering in UET lahore ,Pakistan and want to work on combined cycle power plant in my project ,I want to know in which way i can work on it , i need differrent types of projects so that i can make a choice to work.The major thing in my mind is that i want to work on to the incorporation of solar panel to the combined cycle power plant ,so please guide me over it .i want to improve the efficiency of the system means want to produce more power from the given amount of fuel.
good idea friend to increase the efficiency of combined cycle power plant, but you have not mentioned that which cycles you want to use for that i.e. tharmel and solar, only solar. i can help you in your matter if you clearify yuor question i wait for your requestion.
farzad78

farzad78

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
no one could help ?! . . .. .
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
What a great topic! Where are you currently at and what problems are you requiring help with?
kurtdaniel

kurtdaniel

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
mayurpathak
Ingenia Articles This is the best link you could get. You may also want to check

https://www.usace.army.mil/publications/armytm/tm5-811-6/c-8.pdf
https://www.power-technology.com/projects/san_joaquin/images/Combined3.jpg
List of solar thermal power stations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check this document too
404 - Seite nicht gefunden: Lahmeyer International

I think the best person to ask is gohm
nice links,,very informative..that project would be very beneficial to mechanical engineers..specially in repairing volant cold air intake..

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.