Need HELP in my Project

I am making a web interface to use applications installed on server.
Main idea is to have no applications installed on the client pc.

I am faceing a difficulty in linking TURBO C++.

If any one knows any open source C/C++ compiler it would be of great help.
Also as I am new to OPEN SOURCE, I want help for building, compiling and debugging source codes of Open source apps.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Is it similar to Google Chrome OS? If so, just check out the developer's section for the source code and guide for Google Chrome OS. 😀
  • tobu.aniket
    tobu.aniket
    Actually I want to command applications of server using web browser only.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You have seen Plesk and cPanel right? The same concept can be used. I am waitingfor an Developer Key of cPanel... 😀 So once I get the source code, I can share it with you... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The ScoreItNow service is used to: Respond to GRE revised General Test Analytical Writing topics created and tested by ETS test authors. Submit your responses online and get immediate scores...
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) test is to measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and critical thinking and analytical writing skills. Tests gauge undergraduate achievement in 8 specific fields of study...
Adobe Edge HTML 5 App Download - CrazyEngineers Ford's Latest "Focus Studio" Launched Today! - CrazyEngineers Nanowire Electronics To Be Fitted To Any Shape Developed By Stanford University - CrazyEngineers...
In May 2011, Jetman achieved a beautiful and memorable flight in the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA... and here's the official souvenir video! [video=youtube;WgdIE2t8QkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgdIE2t8QkM[/video] In 2006, the Swiss pilot Yves...
[video=youtube;OC2TTslf_YM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC2TTslf_YM[/video] Creation of Tokyo Institute of Technology Intelligent humanoid robot capable of learning and decision-making in a real environment.