Need help in Java.

Hi cean's,

I want to create a small project in java .But in my curriculum i have learned java from "teach yourself java" and in that i created java programs using simple notepad & compiled them & run in command prompt mode.

Now can any one suggest some good ide which can be used to create some cool programs.And also some link if possible which shows to use the ide and get started to make some simple programs using that ide.

Thank you.

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    There are many IDEs available. For eg. Netbeans, Eclipse, etc.

Using an IDE is very simple. Just type the code in code editor, and build it. No commands, you just have to find where is the build button or option.
  • moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    Yes the best programming softwares like netbeans are used to compile it easily.

But i think netbeans has a drawback for its compile time and error coating.

Can you comment on it how it can be overcome?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    moonfalsh
    Yes the best programming softwares like netbeans are used to compile it easily.

But i think netbeans has a drawback for its compile time and error coating.

Can you comment on it how it can be overcome?
    I don't observe any drawback like this.Is this happen even with simple program?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, I'm going to conduct a quiz show in my upcoming college technical festival - The How stuff works quiz. The questions will be based on natural phenomena &...
The dc supply is given to transformers are may get dameged, what is region?
I am a third year student of civil engineering . I want to know about summer training in major civil construction companies.please give me the information about summer training in...
can any one tell me that from which site i can get the knowledge about lighting in motorcycle😕
Lupe B. Mechanical Engineer Lomita, CA Student at LAHC, but getting ready to transfer. I'm hoping to Cal Poly Pomona. Currently I work at a Grocery Store. I love to...