need help in electronics field certification courses for getting job

i am an electronics engg. as my percentage is less(54%), i didnt get campus placement. pls suggest some certification courses which will help me to get a job in electronics field.

thnk you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All,I'm doing 3rd computer science in SIET. I would like to do In Plant Training in chennai. Can anyone suggest some good companies that offer IPT?... Thanx in advance
An engineering student from Mumbai who likes anonymity …i njoy chatting i m really intrested to know how things work….how they were made what was the need……making new things is...
Hey Godfather I am currently working on a project controlling industrial hazards using GSM intimation and feedback..... has someone worked on a smilar project...... thanks in advance bro.... i have...
RoboEarth is a Crazy Engineering Idea about creating a HUGE network with HUGE database for Robots. It will be place where robots can share data and learn from each other...
Before I begin with the project description I consider it pretty important that you get to know how de communication with the mobile phone is done. For this you should...