Need help in Career

hello sir,
I am a fresher, completed my B. Tech from Information Tech, this year. Now I am searching for job. But presently I am in very big confusion. While doing B. tech my interest goes toward Networking, and I am thinking to make my career in Computer Networking field. I learn and work only on C and very little bit on JAVA. I have also basic knowledge of Computer Networking.

But now people (mostly my friends, who are developer) are saying that if I want to make good carrier, in which I have more opportunity, more money, and less study later, then choose development not networking. They say that in Networking job opportunities are very less,, and you have to work very hard ( do lot of study) for beater job.

Now I am totally confused. As my academic record is not also good. My 10th , 12th, and B. Tech percentage are 67, 59.4, and 63.54 %, respectively. What stream should I choose. I talk to all my friends, on this topic and it create more confusion. That's why I am asking for help.

Please guide me to choose right path for my career.

Replies

• divya kumari
    divya kumari
    well kishan first thing now-a-days companies r seeing talent not marks.
    while coming to ur job choose the stream in which u have interest.
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Thanks Divya for your reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Salay walked 10 m towards West from his house. Then he walked 5 m turning to his left. After this he walked 10 m turning to his left and in...
JoikuSpot Size :0.41 MB JoikuSpot Light turns your phone to a 3G wifi hotspot. Connect your laptop to web using your phone as 3G wifi router. Wifi tethering with your...
Hey Folks, I just wondered, we live in a country where people do not have the time for anything, and the internet is so slow in MOST of the places....
When lubrication is applied to reduce the wear/friction of moving surfaces an increasing load can shift the lubrication from several regimes such as Boundary, Mixed and Hydrodynamic Lubrication. The fluid...
Nanovea introduced its patent pending breakthrough method of reliably acquiring yield strength through indentation; ultimately replacing the traditional tensile testing machine for yield strength measurement. Traditionally yield strength has been...