need help in buying RAM

Hi, I need to bye a 2 gb DDR2 ram. I have already 1 gb ram of transcend. My shopkeeper says that there is no transcend ram available in the market. He give me symtronics (dynet chip) ram or kingston. He says that symtronics ram is better than kingston. please help me to deiced which one i buy.

Replies

• Guttu
    Guttu
    Both are good in terms of performance. However Kingston modules go for repair often. I had 2 replacements done in a year. After sales service is good.

Dynet I never had a problem and hence cannot comment about after sales service. It's a bit cheaper than Kingston.
  • devilofwar
    devilofwar
    always put identical rams in the sockets or the system will not perform better

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the tri series between the three teams 😀 First one is already over. SL vs BAN SL won in style. Dilshan made a century 😀
The Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI) system allows an object running in one Java virtual machine to invoke methods on an object running in another Java virtual machine. But Is...
GrabIt Version: 1.7.2 beta File Size: 2137 License: Free Browse and Search newsgroups without downloading headers! Automatically repair and extract downloaded binaries! SSL support to protect your download traffic! NZB...
Hey everyone. Is there anyone here who can help me to write few lines of codes for recovery of signal embedded in noise, having been given the wav file !....
Hi Everyonehere, Please me for God sake. I want help in powerpoint vba.This is what I want to accomplish.I have a slide that has some shapes and graphs.When I resize...