Need Help in Advancing(MS) my Engineering Life ( Computer Science)

Hi guys i just finished my Btech and am waiting for my results, I am pretty sure that i wud get only upto a 60% aggregate... Now the thing is that i was really interested and is still interested in programming from my school days ( C++). But as i joined the Computer Science and Engineering course, my interest started declining and now i actually dont wanna work in the programming field anymore... But on the other hand really interested in Networks and hardware stuffs i mean the technical side...

Now to be true if i study some programming language i can pretty well do programming without much difficulty but the thing is my mind doesnt want me to do it and therfore for pursuing a career in networking i have now joined and is attending the CCNA classes i find it nice and it deals with something i atleast know and understand.

The trouble is dat i know i cant just survive with a CCNA, i should go for probably the higher levels like the CCNP and CCIE as well to get a good growth in my career. But its also my long time wish to have a Masters Degree as well.

Could u guys help me by telling me is there any MS courses available in Computer Science field specializing in mainly networking and hardware related areas?

And would it be nice to go for it ? also if thers no course like dat? then wat wud u suggest for me...

Looking forward to getting some response...
Thank You
Jitu

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    There would be various programs structures and depending on which program which caters to your liking you can enroll. Networking is such that - it can be categorised as a Telcom subject as well as a CS subject. Have you tried looking in various programs offered by universities?
  • Jitu-G2
    Jitu-G2
    durga
    There would be various programs structures and depending on which program which caters to your liking you can enroll. Networking is such that - it can be categorised as a Telcom subject as well as a CS subject. Have you tried looking in various programs offered by universities?

Wer can i find these courses.. actually i am interested in telecomunication field as well. But is ther any website or anythin which cud jst provide me with a list of Masters Course i cud do for networking or telecomunication engineering ????
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    you need to first get info of universities and then the university official websites would provide you the relevant program information . University selection is a thorough process taking many factors into consideration and official university websites are bets place to look at. There is one site which helps you with list of universities or so - i20fever. i think the site usage is free .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know how a protocol works.by triggring a command or what.
If the sum of five consecutive positive integer is "p" then what is the sum of next five consecutive integer in terms of p is.
If the sum of five consecutive positive integer is "p" then what is the sum of next five consecutive integer in terms of p is.
How to make a gif image.
Suggest Project Ideas hello friends am new to this forum don't know de way of posting questions but presently am in urgent need of help my college professors are banging...