need help for my project about air conditioning.

Hello everyone, i need some info to start my final year project. so pls send any information you have about central air conditioning systems. technical details are appreciated. thank you....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Royal - unless you tell us what information you have already collected, it would be just waste of efforts.

Why don't you search the information yourself and seek help from CEans on technical topics?
  • gohm
    gohm
    wow, there are a ton of ideas in this broad caegory, especially in sustainability/green area. building mounted heat exchangers, ice generation,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to ask help from u guys abt my project, i have just finished completing the circuit design and the idea of the project this is how my...
Hi All CEans , So you guys don't get enough time to try your hands on programming? No tensions anymore, you will be given a chance here to do simple...
Hello friends, I'm doing my final year electronics project on Voice based control of home appliances ... v r using microcontroller which takes the text input compares it with de...
HI to all this Thread reader I wanna need help for my project . It's quite intersting topic . I'm instrumentation and control enginnering final sem student,making project. The difficulties...
I am developing firebug as my final year project. Can anyone suggest any improvements that should be included in the existing firebug so that I can try to implement them...