need help for mechanical engg projetcs

hi guys i'm really in neeeed of ideas for my project. i'm in my final sem in mechanical engg. and i've no clue wat to do for my projects. Basically i'm looking for ideas and guidance

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hi jaideep welcome to ce
    have a look of this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jaideep Patel
    Jaideep Patel
    thanks a million dude...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello to all aspiring engineers.. I am Aman Farooqui, a student of Mechanical Engineering, Prefinal Year in Bhilai, India Irrespect of my branch mechanical, i have more interest in aerospace...
I am Instrumentation Engineer with a requirement of Best project with a Lab-view Platform on image processing. Please provide me sufficient details of Projects.
Hello friends this is aman... i saw an old episode of planet mechanics, national geographic channel they made a moped which runs on the compressed air. i have searched on...
Hello everyone, Is it true that getting an M.tech degree is valuable only if obtained from the IIT's? Are the other institutes not good enough? Also could you suggest what...
Hi Buddies, I am facing a very critical computer anti virus problem on Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, that is when i boot my pc and startup working on windows that...