Need Help for certification courses in electronics!!!

Hello everybody!
I have completed B.Tech. (Electronics and Communications) in 2010 with aggregate 60% marks. Now I want to do a certification in electronics, but I don't have knowledge about these certification courses. For the first time I want to do an easy certification and which have a good scope too. Guys, please help me to decide the certification before it is too late. Please help!!! Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the error in page Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729) Timestamp: Mon,...
Hi, I am trying to find the capacitance of a circuit that I built, which contains resistors and wires only. Any suggestions on how to do that? Cheers
1. Phil gets twice as large a share of the profits as any of his 3 partners get. The 3 partners share equally. What percent of entire profits is Phil's...
Assasins Creed 2 GTA 4 Liberty city Prince of Persia Two thrones Return to Castle Wolfenstein Medal of honor(all versions) Mario GTA vice city Need for speed 2 Flatout2 Max...
Q.) Prove 2/10=2 ANS.) Arts student- out of syllabus Commerse student- this problem is wrong Medical student- Its strange buddy. How this is possible? And now Engineering student- Its so...