need help for aptitude books

which books to read to clear aptitude test for companies

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    The book of author 'R S Agrwal' is good to start with.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    RS Agarwal and Arun Sharma books are good to start!
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    Got through the book Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal and solve it. It has all the questions related to English, Aptitude. The Aptitude questions are also categorized into various topics. The Book is ideally suitable for clearing the company exams. The Book will cost you around Rs. 250. But, it is a perfect solution for your problem. The book has all the previous questions appeared in different exams, interviews, and competitive exams. If you spend 2 hours per day, you can completed the book by doing samples of each type in 10 to 15 days. If you put your full concentration you will complete the book in 30 days by solving all the problems.
  • shivii
    shivii
    i m a computer engg. student .i want to prepare for aptitude test for d companies.Does R.S.Agrawal book clears the basic concepts as it may include maths,physics which we have studied in 11th n 12th class.I may have forget many concepts so what shud i do.Should i revise my concepts first den refer the book or R.S.Agrawal book wud be self sufficient.
  • shima
    shima
    r.s. agarwal book will be sufficient 4 u.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i found that ce is not 100% compitable with opera. if any one is using it please rewiew it.😕
[FONT="]Technical Paper Presentation[/FONT]​ [FONT="]Participation: [/FONT][FONT="]Team of Maximum 3 members[/FONT] [FONT="]Rules & Regulations:[/FONT] ·[FONT="]Topic for the presentation has to be chosen by the participants.[/FONT] ·[FONT="]Maximum 3 participants per team.[/FONT] ·[FONT="]15 minutes...
Trillian File Size 15MB Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports chatting on Astra, Windows Live, Facebook, Yahoo, MySpace, AIM, Email, Google Talk, Skype, ICQ, Jabber,...
Hi guys! I know previously English scared asked this question, but now am asking this question with respect to my use. I will use atleast 6 hours a day now...
write a program similar to mobile key system? Like say you want to send a message to someone then if you press 2 one times then press enter it will...