need help for a final year project...its urgent.

hello friends,
actually we are working on a project related to lock system of a car. we want to know whether there is any micro-controller or any other module is available, which we can program to send an instant message to the car owner on his mobile if someone will try to unlock it without permission. if there is please give some idea about how to do that. i am really looking forward for your help and suggestions. big b i hope you will come with something..

😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The actual data that can be stored in a pen drive is actually less than that specified,as in if a pen drive is of 2gb ,it has the storage capacity...
please tell me the way of conversion detail, from source code to object code of a programme.:wink: please give me detailed information about this topic.:wink:
I am studying Electrical Btech 2nd year from IIT-R, India. Please suggest me a good book for DC machines. Fitzgerald had just 1 chapter on it which is unable to...
You may have heard of the Connection Machine. This was/is a massively parallel system in which the processors communicate with each other via a comms net, which has a hypercube...
please help me...... need ko ng thesis title or topics na may prototype..... about computer engineering... please...... .😕