Need help about career@Instrumentation

Dear All,

I am Satyatej,completed M.Sc(Tech) Electronics & Instrumentation in July 2010 with 9.83 credits out of 10.
I am also completed courses like PLC,Scada,Labview. I want to join in Instrumentation field only.but,as a fresher,
I did not get any offers without any references.

I listen about Smart Plant Instrumentation. If I learn this course,what are the Job opportunities.Is this course is best.Is there any Job openings for this course for freshers in India or Abroad.Also,please suggest me,what is the good training Institutes in India to do the course SPI.
Please,kindly help me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been thinking of changing the name of CE Reviews section to CE Gadgets (or something similar) to widen the scope of the section and also get CEans to contribute...
CEans, My personal appeal to all of you - if you like any post on CrazyEngineers, please hit the 'like' link in the bottom-right corner of the post. It serves...
if there is list L like [1,4,5,23,4,43] then what are rules or procedure required to count the element of list using recursion in prolog?
Do you wish to publish an article on our official blog 'VoiCE'? You can do so right away. Just compose a 100% original article (without any copy-pasted content) and send...
Hi, Check my project, Scrolling displays in numeric. In this project i have used basic logical IC's which are common to all student. here is the list of component used....