need guidance for my miniproject

Hi sir,
I hve decided to do " SIMPLE LIE DETECTOR" for my mini-project.I need ur guidance regarding the components at the earliest, Thank u. . . .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Equeen
    Hi sir,
    I hve decided to do " SIMPLE LIE DETECTOR" for my mini-project.I need ur guidance regarding the components at the earliest, Thank u. . . .
    Hi Equeen,

You haven't told us what help you need with components for Simple Lie Detector?

Are you asking what components you'll need for a simple lie detector?
  • Equeen
    Equeen
    Hi sir ,
    Thanks for u immediate reply. Actually components used n "SIMPLE LIE DETECTOR" are electrodes, resistor , pot, 2N 3565 NPN transistor,capacitor n an analog meter.I need to know how can I make a simple electode n can I use multimeter instead of analog meter

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is my Second Question: this is a easy question: There are two threads of irregular cross section , each thread takes 60 mins to burn completely . How do...
is their any book , in which we can find number of programes with solution, related to 8051. plz give me link..
HI guys, if any one from philippines or any one who are working there or if know that place so well then please let me know.. sorry i am asking...
CEans, We associate with number of colleges, universities, conferences, summits around the world to bring you the latest action & updates. We needed a place where we could host information...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...section-announcement-ce-events.html#post42087 in this thread 😀