Need guidance for doing M.E IEEE project

Hello
I choosen a IEEE project in Networking,"Googling the Internet: Profiling the Internet Endpoints via the World Wide Web".
But,I not know how to proceed,,,what tool to use,,,what frontend and backend etc..
If any body,help me guidance,I really thankfull to them....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What's the difference between 'sine value', 'exponential value' and 'mantissa value' ?
The details of the B.Tech/MCA hiring drive are : Degree/Branch : B.Tech/M.Tech (All Branches), MCA Passout Year : 2009 Or 2010 Passouts Cutoff % for BE / BTECH Xth &...
Microsoft's Bing service is currently down. If you access Bing, you will notice following message :- Bing services aren't available right now We're working to restore all services as soon...
I want the solution manual for the "Database system concepts by SILBERSCHATZ and KORTH and SUDARSHAN" please send me the link for the pdf download or send me the pdf.
😛 Anchariga-2010 THE DREAM HUNT organising by department of cse&it students of vaagdevi college of engineering,bollikunta, warangal.in regard of this we are also conducting workshop on 3D-ANIMATION dates:-workshop(6th&7th october),fest(8th&9th) vaagdevi...