need for a project.........

Hi Friend (TheBugInYou),
I am 3rd year Mechanical Engg Student .Now I am looking for a project which is more advanced.
can any one of me can send me some details.........

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    You should probably post this in the projects forum as well as supply all info and ideas you have so far.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Article link on front page: Know your CEan - Sauravgoswami! **************************************** CEans, He is an applications engineer by profession & an aspiring entrepreneur. He dreams of running a multi-millionaire company...
Hi guys, The name itself implies that, the Mobile battery gets charged without the Charger chord. Using Magnetron, we can convert Electrical energy to Microwave energy, this energy is transmitted...

hi

i dint know about this site ,infact i came across it when i'd searched for a seminar topic..thats about 5 minutes ago..anyway im glad to tell you that this site...
i m 3rd year mechanical student. give sme good project ideas on thermal subjects, energy sub, fluid. plz help me out😕
i have this 17 inch proview monitor that keeps on shorting out D632 and Q630 in the horiz ckt when i input the monitor with a video signal, here is...