1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Need Feedback/Suggestion related to my startup UnsaidTalks.com .

Question asked by Raghav Chopra in #Startups & Business on Jun 29, 2019
Raghav Chopra
Raghav Chopra · Jun 29, 2019
Member of CrazyEngineers

I am on my journey on building a platform for engineering students aimed at reducing the Gap of experience between juniors and seniors/alumni. We have started with collecting Interviews of fresher's from few top colleges of India. I need your review/suggestion related to this concept. And if you are engineering student who want to bring this website to their college, feel free to contact me. :)

Posted in: #Startups & Business
Rupesh Sinha
Rupesh Sinha · Jun 30, 2019
Member of CrazyEngineers

Buddy...the pages on your site aren't working. Under Why UnsaidTalks, I clicked on Interviews section got a 404 Page Not Found. 

You must also improve the navigation of your site. To find the interview I had to click on several links before interview of Sudhanshu Shukla. 

Now regarding the concept... I like it. But your interviews need to be more detailed. Ask the alumni how to prepare, what not to do and insist on getting very detailed answers from them. Most of the answers were just few lines that add no value to the reader's knowledge. 

I hope this feedback helps you make improvements. All the best with your startup.

Disclaimer - I am not an engineering student. I graduated few years ago.

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 30, 2019
CEO @ CrazyEngineers, TEDx Speaker, Guitarist

You've an interesting concept, @Raghav Chopra . There indeed is a need for experience sharing between juniors and seniors. I however wonder why did you decide to launch a startup. You could have started out as a facebook group. 

From the business perspective - how do you plan to grow your company and what future do you see for it? 

You'll need to quickly grow your interviews list so that it's useful to larger number of engineers. I hope you find engineering students to help you out with your initiative. I wish you best of luck!

Raghav Chopra
Raghav Chopra · Jun 30, 2019
Member of CrazyEngineers

@Rupesh Sinha , Thank you so much for taking out time to go through the website. 

Regarding the 404 error - Thank you for reporting this bug. I have fixed it.

Regarding Improving the navigation - We are on our way of building completely new website. I will surely keep this point of making several clicks for reaching the interviews.

We will definitely put quality check before any interview is posted on the website.

Your feedback is definitely helpful. Thank you.

Raghav Chopra
Raghav Chopra · Jun 30, 2019
Member of CrazyEngineers

@Kaustubh Katdare , We have plans to sell advertisement spaces to people who want to target students from specific colleges. That's the main reason we have put our content college wise and not company wise. Apart from this, we plan to launch courses to students related to coding. 

I understand, All this will be possible if we get enough traction of students from across India. Therefore we are trying our best to add value to life of engineering students (in form of interviews presently).

I understand that growing this to students across India is challenging. For this we have built a program called UnsaidTalks Interviewer Program (UIP) in which Juniors themselves go and meet seniors (of 4th year) who bagged placement from campus and collect data related to interviews.

Let's see how this journey goes forward. Hoping to learn and grow while executing this.

Thanks for you wishes and feedback.

Mohit Patil
Mohit Patil · Jul 1, 2019
Software Developer and an Aspiring Entrepreneur

I have briefly worked as a digital marketing manager. Your startup looks promising. My suggestion is to launch an android app at least. Your audience is very young and they are going to search for your website in play store first and not in Google. Every time a new interview is published you need to send a new notification to them so that they can read and benefit from it. 

I would love to see some video interviews and maybe something like ask me anything. This should allow students to directly ask questions to the mentors or seniors. You may even charge a small fee for participation once you have grown your audience. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up