need ecommerce book

HIII ALL........

FRNDZ i m ankit,pursuing btech(3yr) in it field.....

i have a subject called ecommerce in dis semester....
i need a book called "Frontiers of Electronic Commerce" by Ravi Kalakota, Andrew Winston
i have searched in google... but i didnt find it.CAN any1 help me in finding dat ebook...
i want dat pdf file... or if any1 have dat buk plz scant it for me... and send me its pdf file...
i dont want to buy dat book
or if any oder gud buk u know plzzz... let me know dat....😁

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    hi Ankit good to see you here on CE, keep an active participation..but follow the rules of CE and avoid Text Messaging else is fine.
  • ankit_rawat
    ankit_rawat
    sushant005
    hi Ankit good to see you here on CE, keep an active participation..but follow the rules of CE and avoid Text Messaging else is fine.
    sry bro. nxt time i keep dis in mind.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are many types of threats, which can affect the normal functionality of our system. When talking about threats of the computer we usually think of virus, But there are...
Hello everyone. My last year is coming up and I need some ideas on an innovative degree project. I decided to buy a UC3B0256 on a development board with a...
A new variant of the Zeus Trojan virus has affected thousands of computer users in the UK. The Zeus V3 virus affected around 3000 customers.Those affected are customers of a...
hey i passed btech,cse this year only. not placed because of my hard luck.. now what should i do? m in delhi and there is hardly any walkin for fresher....
Follow this link: Beauty of the Web The beta version of Internet Explorer will be released to the public on September 15, 2010. What do you expect from IE this...