Need Code for 'Countdown Timer'

I want 'Countdown Timer' code for my project, and my project is about 'Online Examination'.
So please get me that code so that i can complete my project as soon as possible. 😀
Thanks 😀

Replies

• KenJackson
    KenJackson
    What language are you programming in? C/C++? Java? Javascript?

Is this a stand-alone application, i.e. a program that can be executed on a PC with no internet connection?

Or will it be run on a web page? If so, what other code are you using? Raw html? drupal etc? jscript etc.?

Are you counting down time or something else? If time, is this for a few seconds or days or years?
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    I recently had this code(JS file in attachment as .txt file) for a typical countdown timer. I think you could sort the remaining code out for the output.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can activate the above code using:
    $('#countdownDiv').countdown({
    until: null, 
    since: null, 
    timezone: null, 
    serverSync: null, 
    format: 'd:H:M:S', 
    layout: '',
    compact: false,
    significant: 0, 
    description: '', 
    expiryUrl: '', 
    expiryText: '', 
    alwaysExpire: false, 
    onExpiry: null, 
    onTick: null,
    tickInterval: 1
    });

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone explain me,which logic gates follow and don't follow which of the laws like Commutative,Distributive,Associative etc. And how?
1) If z=x*y then z*x is? Options- 1)x 2)0 3)y 4)1 2) How many functions are possible with 'n' binary variables? 3) How many functions are possible with 2 Boolean...
There's a sudden rise of rumors about the announcement of next Playstation in 2012. Killzone, one of the most popular games on PS platform is said to be under development...
The structure of CPU for a typical Von Neumann Machine is as follows - [Image Courtesy - Donovan Book] The structure above consists of - 1. Instruction Interpreter 2. Location...
US scientists stake a claim for the world's lightest material Read more: US scientists stake a claim for the world's lightest material | News | The Engineer ​