sac8
sac8
Branch Unspecified
10 Jul 2012

Need Career advice|B.Tech-ECE

Have completed my n+ and ccna training,now preparing for cert.But still in a dilemma, are these certs really helpful spending nearly 20k bucks on them?

I have been looking for job in networking side like network admin. etc
If not what to do in the next few months instead of being idle?
Neeraj Sharma

Neeraj Sharma

Computer Science
10 Jul 2012
If you would take my advice, go for CISCO certification and keep an eye on the walk-ins. Keep trying till November of December as it is at that time when the recruitment of 2012 graduates will be at its peak. Prepare hard and you will surely get a good job. Don't bother about salary for now.If you don't get a job by December (just in case), then you can pursue post graduation. For now, aim at CISCO certification. It has some value in industry specially for a fresher.
sac8

sac8

Branch Unspecified
10 Jul 2012
Nick_Sharma
If you would take my advice, go for CISCO certification and keep an eye on the walk-ins. Keep trying till November of December as it is at that time when the recruitment of 2012 graduates will be at its peak. Prepare hard and you will surely get a good job. Don't bother about salary for now.If you don't get a job by December (just in case), then you can pursue post graduation. For now, aim at CISCO certification. It has some value in industry specially for a fresher.
good to hear from you.........it would have been better if you replied according to my points!!!!
I request @The_Big_K to reply and tag relevant members.
sac8

sac8

Branch Unspecified
14 Jul 2012
someone help me out yaar.........even i have tagged seniors no one replies.......😐
Are these questions too foolish to answer.......😔
atleast remove the thread if you think so........😐

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.