Need Career advice|B.Tech-ECE

Have completed my n+ and ccna training,now preparing for cert.But still in a dilemma, are these certs really helpful spending nearly 20k bucks on them?

I have been looking for job in networking side like network admin. etc
If not what to do in the next few months instead of being idle?

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    If you would take my advice, go for CISCO certification and keep an eye on the walk-ins. Keep trying till November of December as it is at that time when the recruitment of 2012 graduates will be at its peak. Prepare hard and you will surely get a good job. Don't bother about salary for now.If you don't get a job by December (just in case), then you can pursue post graduation. For now, aim at CISCO certification. It has some value in industry specially for a fresher.
  • sac8
    sac8
    Nick_Sharma
    If you would take my advice, go for CISCO certification and keep an eye on the walk-ins. Keep trying till November of December as it is at that time when the recruitment of 2012 graduates will be at its peak. Prepare hard and you will surely get a good job. Don't bother about salary for now.If you don't get a job by December (just in case), then you can pursue post graduation. For now, aim at CISCO certification. It has some value in industry specially for a fresher.
    good to hear from you.........it would have been better if you replied according to my points!!!!
    I request @#-Link-Snipped-# to reply and tag relevant members.
  • sac8
    sac8
    someone help me out yaar.........even i have tagged seniors no one replies.......😐
    Are these questions too foolish to answer.......😔
    atleast remove the thread if you think so........😐

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai this is govind from vizag ,studying 4th mechanical .I am here to know some important topics about future projects ,i hope this site helps me for some extent.
hai this govind ,iam here to know about the project work regarding refrigerants .
Howdy! VoiCE is CrazyEngineers' blog on global latest news in engineering & technology read by thousands of techno-enthusiasts every day including decision makers, CEO, CTOs, Product Managers from all over...
Hello everyone, what is the career option in Agricultural Science and Technology Programme. Will it has good remuneration?
As GRE and TOEFL are the first steps towards your MS degree, LORs and SOPs comes next.. I did a project of my last year at some industry and I...