Need Career Advice

I had been a dont net developer for 5 years then there is a bad turn in my life and i had to discontinue with my Programming field. No its been more 5 year I have been untouched with Programming. Can anyone advise me a good carrier option now like Software testing or anything else but i dont want to go into programming now. I m very much disturbed n desperately looking for something.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    What exactly are you currently working on?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian smartphone manufacturer XOLO has launched a new entry level smartphone that shall be sold exclusively on Gadgets360 with help of flash sales. The XOLO Era 4K gets the moniker...
I am an electrical engineer fresher and I opted to start my career from IT sector. I have these career options Networking CCNA Windows –> MCSA Testing –> ISTQB Linux...
I am currently in project of design and construction of hybrid car i need help advice contacts and materials
Researchers from the School of Interactive Computing at the Georgia Institute of Technology have created a device called Quixote, that will help robots understand how to carry themselves in a...
It is unlikely that there will be another like him. From Art to Aeronautics, there was no activity he did not look at. The engineering genius of a Renaissance man...