Need advice for selecting University / College For MS in Automobile Engineering

Hello people
I'm Umang Madia First Year Mechanical Engineering student at DJ Sanghvi college of engineering Mumbai, Maharashtra. I have a keen interest and passion for automobiles. I am thinking of pursuing masters degree in automobile engineering after my B.E. I have heard that Germany is a good option for automobile engineering and if there is any other preferable country i'd like to know . But i don't know which college or university would best suit me. Also i'd like to know about the exams i will have to appear for. Please help me with this

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

UMI has claimed that they are going to launch the world's cheapest smartphone possessing a fingerprint scanner. For the uninitiated, UMI is a China based smartphone making company, which is...
What package should an engineer have to be considered a middle class man or a bit up in this section. I know, not just the package matters, the overall savings...
Micromax and Snapdeal have partnered to introduce the new budget-smartphone called Canvas Spark 2. Micromax is promoting it as 'India ka 3G phone' as it is priced at a very...
Just in time for the festive season that's just a month away, Intex has unveiled its all new 43-inch LED TV called 'Intex LED-4300' at a price of Rs. 32000....
Hi guys, I am searching for a way to mitigate electricity power theft. I work with an electricity distribution firm. Do you have any ideas?