need advice for second year summer training

hi everyonei m new among you ,can any one please help me ..giving some advice that may be useful for me during my summer vaccations ..
shall i do training in some company or in any college ..
by the way my branch is "COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE" i m in LNM IIT college , JAIPUR

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    welcome and...

Hi Abhishek!

Welcome to the CE forum ๐Ÿ˜€ . Don't be surprized that your thread has been moved from 'Introduce yourself' to here. That's pretty common, make sure that you start a new thread in appropriate section.

Okay, now coming back to your query. Have a look at existing thread -> (click ) #-Link-Snipped-#

It would be great if you put in more details about the type of training you are looking forward to. That will help other CEans understand your query better.

If the existing thread answers your query, great. Else, we are waiting for more input from you.

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    I would suggest that you work on getting the basics of communications & programming languages right.

Keep in mind that the project you work on gives you a hands on with the latest technology as well as helps you work on the basics.

I also recommend that you work on the basics of OOP as well as databases (if that's a part of your course). That will help you in the long run for sure. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neha
    Neha
    i am also in the same condition...but what i got from most of the posts and seniors that training is as important as language...so i would suggest try it out if u can do training alongwith some language!!
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Hi Abhishek,

Nice issue by you.

Hope now you would be in 3rd year,

Clear us what you did and did you got a perfect info from here.

So that we would be happy that here too many holidays for us.

Regards,
    A.Sk...
  • krishna_oo7
    krishna_oo7
    i'm krishna
    student of computer science (b-tech) 4th semester from shri mata vaishno devi university jammu.
    i want to know about summer training after 2nd year .
    wat is the importance of it in placement or in knowledge increasing.
    if it has importance than ....
    plz tell good place in jaipur
  • krishna_oo7
    krishna_oo7
    krishna_oo7
    i'm krishna
    krishna_oo7
    student of computer science (b-tech) 4th semester from shri mata vaishno devi university jammu.
    hi
    can any body help and give ur good ideas on this
  • tathya
    tathya
    krishna_oo7
    i'm krishna

hello krishna, i too want to know about summer training after second year..!!
    pls send message if u get any...!!
  • akcthereflection
    akcthereflection
    Hi All
    I think knowledge without applicability is a waste. SO training is a must for every sound engineer. I think U can go for Mobile Programming. dat includes ur communications as well as Computer science laguages. Try J2ME Programming. DUCC Systems provides J2ME training in Delhi. Dnt hv idea abt other cities.

Bye
    Amit 9953631179

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys! ๐Ÿ˜ Type www.CrazyEngineers.com in your browser and visit the newly launched CrazyEngineers portal ! ๐Ÿ˜ Alternatively, if you are logged in, you can click on CE-Portal link in the...
Guys! Our fellow CEan - Anshul has developed a Laptop Holder (See the attached Pics). Let's discuss his product in this thread. Do pour in your feedback/comments/suggestions anything! ๐Ÿ˜€ -About...
Some Questions from TCS Hi everyone Can anyone answer the simple questions.These are the questions i found in last year TCS question papers. 1.A car is filled with four and...
What do u think people,does the rise in the fee structure of various IIM justified???? well in my opinion,if considered on the part of students if they can pay 1.5...
Guys! Its time to vote for your favorite browser. Is it IE 6 / IE 7 / Firefox / Opera or any other browser. Discuss why you like particular browser...