need a real time ece(electronis and communication) final yr project.

hello all, i need some innovative/real time applicable ece projects ideas/links... please help me. is urgent... 2mrw i have 2 give project review.. ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜• help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raghu93
    hello all, i need some innovative/real time applicable ece projects ideas/links... please help me. is urgent... 2mrw i have 2 give project review.. ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜• help me
    What exactly do you have to submit as a project review?
  • raghu93
    raghu93
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What exactly do you have to submit as a project review?
    any kind of.....
    somewhat innovative.....
    mostly based on gps technology....
    i have an idea...
    how about
    ACCIDENT ALERT WITH AUTOMATIC DIALER??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If one goes about assessing the technical breakthroughs in the industry of solar energy, we find that a lot of ground to cover, especially in the field of reducing costs...
It goes on and off 90 billion times a second! You read that right! Researchers have succeeded in developing an ultra-super fast light emitting device that turns on and off...
I'm starting this discussion so that all your queries can be answered. I personally think that unless you want to flash your phone among your friends, there's absolutely no point...
Need ME IEEE 2015 Project ----------------------------- Domain : Knowledge and data engineering, social networking app i need ME project like that domain, I searched a lot but i could not...
I am priyanka.I am learning in third year electronics in DKTE collage of engineering.