need a mini project in electronics

I need the electronics mini projects with whole data sheets and circuit diagram.I need it for college to submit it.
so,send me the projects as soon as possible.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sonujmjk
    I need the electronics mini projects with whole data sheets and circuit diagram.I need it for college to submit it.
    so,send me the projects as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide help with homework. We do not provide ready made circuit diagrams / data sheets etc. We expect our engineers to work on the projects themselves and ask the problems they face while working on them.

Start working on a project and tell us where you get stuck; we'll happily help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have so many engineers here but very little activity in Entrepreneurship section. Is there any engineering student here planning to start his/her own venture? I hope there's at least...
Over the last 4 years, I've met many wannabe entrepreneurs who told me that they have a great earth-shattering idea. But did not know how/where to start. When I asked...
hai friends,i need some help regarding this topic "mobile controlled home appliances"
Hey all, i have a slight problem with my code. I have a database in access called Suppliers, which has two tables-Suplier_Master and Supplier_Accounts, in which i want to perform...
Hi, I am Siva Kumar from Chengalpat, a town in Tamilnadu, India. I found this site in Google. I am second year student doing Information Technology. I hope this site...