Need a help for mpeg video coding procedure

Hi!๐Ÿ˜€
i need to state the complete MPEG video coding procedure๐Ÿ˜‰.so please help me 2 state how the MPEG video coding procedure works! ๐Ÿ˜€
thanx!

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Shaamzoom,

I just performed a GOOGLE search and found this link : MPEG coding method, moving picture transmitting system and method using the same - Kim, Seong-bong

Which has the info you want ๐Ÿ˜€ just scroll down to see the option Download PDF which will give you all the information you want.......

Hope this is what you wanted (I am not electrical so kinda doubtful)

-Arvind
  • shaamzoon
    shaamzoon
    slashfear
    Hi Shaamzoom,

I just performed a GOOGLE search and found this link : MPEG coding method, moving picture transmitting system and method using the same - Kim, Seong-bong

Which has the info you want ๐Ÿ˜€ just scroll down to see the option Download PDF which will give you all the information you want.......

Hope this is what you wanted (I am not electrical so kinda doubtful)

-Arvind
    thanx dude! this artical also helpfull to me.im looking for the basic steps involve in MPEG video coding!
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi again dude!!!

mpeg video coding.?? are you referring to mpeg video conversion!! if so its simple I recently worked on a project for creating an web application where we can convert videos online from various formats. I used FFMPEG tool to accomplish it ๐Ÿ˜€ i would suggest you to refer to that tool

-Arvind
  • shaamzoon
    shaamzoon
    slashfear
    Hi again dude!!!

mpeg video coding.?? are you referring to mpeg video conversion!! if so its simple I recently worked on a project for creating an web application where we can convert videos online from various formats. I used FFMPEG tool to accomplish it ๐Ÿ˜€ i would suggest you to refer to that tool

-Arvind
    i need the theory dude! like what are the steps involve in MPEG video coding. m really thankful to u dude.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    shaamzoon
    i need the theory dude! like what are the steps involve in MPEG video coding. m really thankful to u dude.

ok got it buddy!! here is the link : #-Link-Snipped-#

Enjoy!!

-Arvind
  • shaamzoon
    shaamzoon
    slashfear
    ok got it buddy!! here is the link : #-Link-Snipped-#

Enjoy!!

-Arvind
    hey thnx alot dude! that link is really helpful to me
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Your welcome ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ceans, do you think that ENGINEERS are the one responsible for what is happening now in our environment... the global warming, climate change, other abnormalities in the nature??
smbdy help me abt quantum devices???????????๐Ÿ˜’
Please friends help me to invent electric gear box for two wheeler. send any detail which you now........... This is for handicap people wnich are not able to complete gear...
Hi All, The term Planning holds good for any field, so i hereby initiate a general discussion to know and to share the idea behind "PLANNING", Experts please do share...
I want to know the name of the following device which hold by an actor and its working mechanism .