Need a guide on mini-project [urgent]

😕I am asecond yr student of electronics& communication. I'm going to do mini project(within 1 week) related to electronics.So i need some ideas about it.I search for the project which is simple & best.
please anyboby reply soon to me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gopinathan.90
    😕I am asecond yr student of electronics& communication. I'm going to do mini project(within 1 week) related to electronics.So i need some ideas about it.I search for the project which is simple & best.
    please anyboby reply soon to me.
    Have you thought of any projects already? Have searched for the project ideas at this locatin: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gopinathan.90
    gopinathan.90
    Hello sir,
    i want to do projects in electronics within 1 week.so i need good & best ideas& guides from you.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Well, I have one !
    In newly built apartments, they have advanced door locking system (I guess it's called as latch). In this system one cannot see the lock. So for outsider its difficulit to know if there is someone inside the house (Unlike one recognized by looking big lock on the door in case of old locks). This causes confusion and irritation as visitor will press bell for sometime and fly away because of no response.

One solution to this could be an advanced doorbell. This doorbell will have a small speaker near to its button. When you set "out" to this bell, the visitor will hear some message when he presses doorbell button.

Let me know your views on this.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Take a Look Here
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕I am asecond yr student of electronics& communication. I'm going to do mini project(within 1 week) related to electronics.So i need some ideas about it.I search for the project which...
hello frnds can anybody tell me abt sme important basics of electrical n electronics?😕
Hello CEans, As a part of some minor restructuring, the current Editorial team is being dissolved with immediate effect. Geez, no! 😉 I'm not losing my job. Just that I'm...
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ominations-editorial-team-open.html#post37599 Post your nominations for editorial team here.
Hey, If I want to change my user id, is there any way to do so? Thanks😀