Need a Final Year Project- Business Information Systems.

Hi People..

I am UK based student studying BSc Business Information Systems, and in my Final year. I am looking for a interesting project, any Idea's?? I like some of the idea's that I read on this forum, I.e ) Voice Based E-mail for blinds and Webcam Based credit card reader with face recognition. I am also interesting to look into E-Prescription for GP/Medical system.

I can write V.B, HTML, SQL, .ASP.net, happy to learn new things...
Any idea's?? any Suggestions?

Thank you .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    e-prescription sounds interesting. Could you elaborate on it?
  • Gowshi
    Gowshi
    The_Big_K
    e-prescription sounds interesting. Could you elaborate on it?
    e-Prescription for the Paitien1/GP Surgery & paitients allocated Pharmacy to collect the medicine. But I spoke to my Project supervisor at uni, he start the system still exisits...so forget about it... I am really interested in Rupam idea's, the voice email for blinds, but i dont know C or java ! 😔 you have any idea's?
  • Sweety Narayan
    Sweety Narayan
    sir i want the details of webcam based credit card reader with face recognition technique
  • Sweety Narayan
    Sweety Narayan
    can u give the abstract of that project.i mean how should the project work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am interested in solving coding problems like the ones on codechef, acm icpc. But I find I am approaching it the wrong way. All I know is basic c++...
are there any paper presentation competitions on this site??
i think its smps!!! and the from there it is supplied to all other parts.... please help to know more
Skill Development Certificate course "IT Tools For MSME" offered by SRM-CESD of SRM University. Course conducted by Entrepreneurs || Certification by SRM University Visit www.kbsedu.in to Download Prospectus and Application...
Hi everyone. I am studying fourier series.I have a question about this example. Please explain to me where does am come from? I dont understand the last part of the...